Event Guide

Powered by:

Destroy Your To Do's + Beat Decision Fatigue

Destroy Your To Do's + Beat Decision Fatigue

When:

  • Wed 26 Jun, 5:30pm – 7:30pm

Where:

Biz Space, 3 Cobham Rd, Kerikeri

Restrictions:

All Ages

Registration Types:

Destroy your To Do List & win back a day a week to work smarter in your business + get back time with those most important to you.

About this Event:

Sound like you?

Feel like you are running around in your life or business fighting fires, sticking on band-aids or just completing someone else's demands?

Me too.

Or should I say this was me. With 4 businesses to run, a team of more than 60 individuals, a husband, a daughter, various community projects and you know life, I was barely surviving running from one task to the other, watching my to-do list grow bigger every time I got a job done, working 80 hours a week, and certainly not spending any quality time with my family or friends.

Sounds familiar right?

The more people and in particular business owners I talk with the more I realise this is a common challenge we are all facing. It took a while before I realised it wasn't money that was my most important resource. It was my time.

Every week I only got 168 hours and the way in which I used this limited resource decided how my businesses ran, my family enjoyed life and my happiness. What's more, while I could go and get more money no one was ever going to give me any more time

Over two hours you will come away with a clear understanding of:

1. Two planning philosophies.

2. How to use 1% of your week to protect the other 99%

3. Design your ideal week

Limited spots available so grab your ticket now to avoid missing out.

People who liked this also checked out

Related Events

How to get your Event listed

To have your Event appear on NZHerald Events, go to www.eventfinda.co.nz who supply the event listings for this site.

Click here to add your Event now!
Powered by:

© Copyright 2019, NZME. Publishing Limited