Event Guide

Powered by:

Say It Out Loud

Say It Out Loud

Sorry this event has been and gone


  • Sat 20 May ’17, 9:30am – 11:30am


Inspire Me, 140 The Square, Palmerston North Show map


All Ages

Ticket Information:

  • General Admission: $25.00

If you’ve always had a sneaky feeling that you are missing something when you are engaging with someone, that’s because you’re right. Talking makes up only 7% of all communication. The other 93% is non-verbal.

What are you looking at when you recognise and decode someone’s body language is not merely what they are thinking, which would be awesome enough in its own right, yeah? It’s even better than that - you are looking at what they are feeling.

Every day we let opportunities pass us by, let pivotal moments go and regret it instantly, leave things (important things) unsaid. Imagine. Truly stop and imagine what your life could be like if you didn’t. If you noticed more, listened more, and was more in-tune with what was happening in every single human interaction throughout your day.

Your happiness level would go up exponentially, your stress level would go down radically, your confidence level in situations improved, your self-worth at its highest ever, as people respond to you differently when they know how you feel and you them. Body language is my first language, and my life’s passion, because I know for sure what a game changer it can be in life. Let me show you how, in a fun 2-hour session where you will learn the basics.

Your investment includes my e-book on body language delivered to your inbox after the workshop.

Related Events

How to get your Event listed

To have your Event appear on NZHerald Events, go to www.eventfinda.co.nz who supply the event listings for this site.

Click here to add your Event now!
Powered by:

© Copyright 2018, NZME. Publishing Limited