An Australasian Leadership Institute Workshop.
This interactive & engaging workshop provides tools and strategies to help individuals to become more responsive and agile in coping with an environment of change and uncertainty.
- Helps participants understand the impact of change on themselves, their peers and co-workers.
- Empowers participants to manage their own perception of change.
- Highlights the importance of communication during the change process.
- Certificate of completion
- An in-house programme and individual coaching version of this workshop is available on the website.
- Build self-awareness around current capabilities in relation to change.
- Free 1-hour 1-on-1 follow up coaching session.
What people are saying about other workshops designed and facilitated by Mark Wager and the Australasian Leadership Institute.
"I thought the workshop was awesome, really informative! Mark made complex theory really interesting and expertly narrowed it down to fit into one lesson without making us feel like we missed some crucial information. His examples were spot on, something for everyone to relate to. The group exercises were fun, not forced, and got us up and out of our chairs. I am fascinated by my results and the results of my colleagues. I have a deeper insight into our behaviour now. Since the workshop I find myself thinking about our personality types a lot and can recognise certain responses or actions."
Amanda Charlesworth England
"Mark is a great presenter. He is thorough, relatable and very informative. The whole workshop was light hearted and fun even though he was able to go deep into discussions that are confronting. I would highly recommend Mark for any workplace" - Jennifer Neill, New Zealand.
"Insightful, helpful & practical. In day I've learned important tools on how to deal with different people in different ways & mainly how I can be perceived as a leader" - Tabatha Longa, Brazil.
"I have attended a number of similar workshops in the past. This by far has got to be the best in terms of presentation and relevant topics covered. Loved it. Thank you Mark" - Kara Koroi, Fiji.