Improve your position, increase your market share and be smarter than your competition.
What is it?
This two-day workshop will challenge your thinking, help you to identify new opportunities and then figure out how to turn them into reality. You will learn how to employ, organise, and motivate the people in your business. You will develop a 12-month action plan with the facilitators that will help you stay focused and reach milestones to drive the business forward.
Who is it for?
Business owners who want to set the business up for the next stage of growth but have yet to identify which specific areas need focus.
What will be covered?
- Evaluate your current business, the product or service, and market opportunities
- Dive into the financial side of your business and discover ways to improve the financial performance
- Learn how to employ, organise, manage, and motivate the people in your business
- Identify critical issues within your business and develop tactics to approach them
- Develop a strategy for your business which includes your 12-month action plan
NZTE Capability Development Voucher.
Small and medium sized businesses can qualify for vouchers to help pay for services such as training workshops, courses and coaching that deliver significant benefit for the company and for the wider New Zealand economy. The Icehouse is an accredited provider of the NZTE Capability Development Voucher scheme and approved businesses will receive a voucher for up to 50% of the total workshop cost. The voucher amount is dependent on the price of the programme or workshop.
Business owners can apply for funding by contacting The Icehouse Customer Relationship Team (0800 GROWBIZ) who will put them in contact with NZTE and guide them through the application process.