This course is taught by a qualified Accountant and very experienced MYOB, Xero & Payroll certified advisor.
The course can be one-on-one or in a small group class with a maximum of 10 people.
This course is also available online.
Certificate in Xero with payroll is a “must do course” for those who are running their own business or looking for a job in the office/finance admin, bookkeeping and accounting areas.
Certificate in Xero with payroll 2016 Course consist of five different Xero and Accounting courses and it is designed to teach you step by step how to setup your accounts in Xero with payroll and process huge accounting transactions in the real business setting using Xero Essential with payroll. The course walks you through to the entire accounting and Xero with payroll setup and processes hence you learn Xero with payroll from scratch.
The course suits all skill levels and no previous knowledge of accounting or Xero with payroll is required as it covers both accounting and Xero with payroll from the very beginning.
Based on our research and client feedback, it is the first Xero course that integrates both Xero & Accounting skills to give you all the necessary knowledge and skills required to be successful in managing real business accounts in your business or at your workplace if you are working for an employer.
- Lear from an experienced, qualified Accountant, MYOB, Xero & Payroll Certified Partner
- Xero is used by over 600,000 businesses in New Zealand & around the World
- You become a confident Xero user in just 4 weeks
- 5 courses for the price of 1- you get 5 courses for the price of one course so great value for money
- Learn Accounting, Xero & Payroll in the same course for the same price with no previous knowledge or experience
- Work with real accounting and business transaction to learn accounting, Xero & Payroll processes
- Receive free ongoing support from your tutor both during your course and long after you finished your course.
- Receive a completion certificate to include in your job application
- Increase your employment chance by up to 60%
For full course outline and topics, visit http://ahaccounting.co.nz/xero/
Location: 46G Boundary Road, Hamilton or one-on-one online live training via remote conference software outside Hamilton and New Zealand
Phone: 0210 222 3925