“Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.” - Dorothy, This Wizard of Oz
Limited super Early Bird tickets on sale April 11th to our database and subscribers only.
Subscribe here www.aum.co.nz
Dearest most beautiful friends and family we would again like to humbly welcome you all back once more to join us for another epic adventure. An adventure of love, sharing, sustainability, music, art, colour, technical wizardry, imagination, laughter and joy. A family adventure where we will write our own story as we immerse ourselves in the stories of the past, the present and the future.
A truly inclusive adventure for everyone, young and old. Please bring your friends, your family and your children and join together as one to celebrate this New Year’s Eve at this specially designed ॐ camping, music and arts festival. “You always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself” Glenda the Good.
Please note: All ticket prices include free camping, free hot showers and free drinking water.
Situated only 45mins from Auckland city, this AUM New Years Eve will again be held on one of the most beautiful spots possible. You will be camping and frolicking among the native bush and mature kanuka trees of a 400 hectare dear farm with amazing flat areas to stretch out, a huge clean swimming lake, tracks for walking, heaps of shade, abundant crystal clear spring drinking water and the steamiest hot showers and most flushingly flushing toilets you will ever enjoy at any campground anywhere. Let alone at a festival! Pure luxury.
Psytrance, bands & other beautiful live music, progressive, techno, world music, house, dub, ambient, DNB, rock, ethnic beats, funk, solo artists, spoken word and much much more.
- Choose up to 3 days camping for yourselves or your entire family, or just come for the big show on the big night with all of your friends
- Amazing activities and entertainment designed for everyone spread out over the 3 days from December 30th, but with plenty of free time to explore, swim, frolic or just relax
- On New year’s eve itself, starting at midday with a very special ceremony, there will be a massive 35+hour Wizard of Aum themed production of light & sound for New Year ’s Eve with an incredible line-up of international and local DJs and live acts. Expect the most sophisticated production we have put together yet. Expect the main stage design incomparable to anything ever seen in New Zealand before. Perhaps even the world! Expect the unexpected.
Everything will be there from last time, but there will be more art, more design, more workshops, more healing, more live music, more love!
- A special `central hub’ with a stage, a theatre, a place to cook and eat together, to hear stories and perhaps most importantly… a place for the adults to play each night when the little ones have gone to sleep without disturbing the little ones! Yes, there will be turntables & live music too!
- Workshops, healing, dress ups, performers, storytelling, movies, art, art, art!
- Free fully supplied art zone (all paints etc supplied)
- Beautiful healing zone
- Artists of all kinds everywhere all the time!
- Family camping with dedicated family zone
- Food stalls, coffee & drinks, marketplace
Want to contribute? Go see the website.
Applications open April 11th.
“There’s no place like home." - Dorothy
BYO - No dogs (sorry, no exceptions!) - (Under 18 MUST be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian).
Zero-waste, sustainable event. All weather event. As always, massive love and respect to you all!
Anna & Paul - AUM Productions
A new direction in light and sound.