This event is the New Zealand Final of the Miss World New Zealand 2013 Beauty Pageant. Contestants will compete and perform to win the title of Miss World NZ 2013 and the winner will represent New Zealand in Indonesia towards the end of this year. Runners up will be eligible to represent New Zealand in some other eleven International Pageants overseas.
New Zealand Asia Pacific Trust, which holds the Franchise for Miss World and other International titles, is a Charitable Trust registered in New Zealand. Profits after expenses will go to selected children's charities and other charities selected by the candidates.
There are five categories of tickets:
1) Seated at table with meal supplied (x1 ticket) - $100
2) Table for 10 with meals supplied (x10 tickets) - $1000
3) Table for 8 with meals supplied (x8 tickets) - $800
4) Seated tickets for the show only (x1 ticket) - $50
5) Donation tickets in multiples of $10 and $50 - for people who wish to donate because they cannot attend the show or do not wish to do so.
Attendees should note that the event will start on time and therefore arrange to arrive early, as follows:
Diners should arrive 5:30pm for 6pm start;
Non-diners arrive 6:30pm for 7pm start.
Upon purchasing your ticket, please provide the name of the contestant you are supporting, if applicable. Contestants are as follows:
- Angela Cudd
- Nicole Fairbrother
- Jessamyn Hogan
- Rachel Hope Crofts
- Adele Krantz
- Ella Langsford
- Kylie Miller
- Esther Muriwai-Jordan
- Rasa Pescud
- Sarah Poppleton
- Casey Radley
- Courtenay Tobin