Why learn Sacred Stone, hot stone massage? Offer a unique experience to your customers, increase your hourly rate, better client results, allows for a deeper massage with less effort, eliminates undue stress on the hands, wrist and thumbs, quick return on investment.
Average hourly prices for therapeutic & relaxation massage within NZ range from $50-$80, average hourly rates for hot stone massages range from $90-$195.
Sacred Stone Level 1:
This two day workshop is to provide the theory and practical experience to complete a full 90 min Sacred Stone hot stone massage. (Client spinal, chakra body layouts and energy work are also incorporated into this style of massage).
Client benefits include:
- The heat helps promote deep relaxation and the therapist can work more deeply. Therefore the body’s healing takes place more efficiently.
- Reduces tension and spasticity in the muscles.
- Increases lymph function, metabolism, circulation, cell metabolism.
- The massage treatment heals and positively affects your client both physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
Sacred Stone Level 1. course outline:
- Sacred Stone ™ introduction, history of stone usage and application
- introduction to the stones
- benefits of Sacred Stone ™ massage v’s competition.
- benefits to the therapist and client.
- physiological benefits and effects of stone usage
- contraindicationsintroduction to chakras and energy centers
- self preparation/room preparation
- stone placement layout
- stone massage techniques
- incorporating it into your routine
- tips on stone placement
- equipment, safety & hygiene
- supervised practical application
- caring for your stones and re charging your stones
Traditionally trained in LaStone, Lynda incorporates many aspects of her Hawaiian/Chi Nei Tsang/Reiki training into the course.
"Very professional, interactive, friendly, informative, non-judgemental, and importantly "holistic" - not just clinical, educational tutor & course. I liked the class size - not too big so more personal 1-1 guidance. I'm pleased I chose to do this course through Lynda and not the other options I had looked at in NZ. Looking forward to doing other courses through Lynda." - Debbie Hartley 26/6/11
"Wonderful course. I learnt a whole new way to massage. So very relaxing to recieve also. Such a great way to spend a weekend learning and relaxing." Marion Sutton 26/06/11
"I thoroughly enjoyed this course and recommend it to others. If you are wanting to learn more massage techniques. A fun, informative and relaxing course. Lynda is an awsome teacher." Sharon Hilling 26/06/11