20% off if book by 30 June 2012. Contact Karen on 0800 955 555 to book now!
Want to do something fun with the children in the school holidays? Then bring them to kite making class.
- Learn how to make three small kites that are guaranteed to fly;
- Using readily available and recycled materials, you will be able to recreate them time and time again;
- A wonderful low tech, healthy and creative way to teach your children or grandchildren how to make their own fun;
- Experience a fun day out at Trinity Farm;
- All children must be accompanied by an adult, maximum 2 children per adult.
Your tutor will be Yvonne de Mille, recently moved to Otaki. She has been kite-making for over 25 years and owned a professional kite-making business. She has gained recognition both at home and internationally for her brightly coloured flying art works. She has made kites for the BBC and for celebrities. Yvonne has run workshops for children and adults all over New Zealand and overseas. This workshop will take place in a warm, purpose-built barn at Trinity Farm in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere.
- Tutoring & participation at the workshop;
- All materials supplied;
- Three different kites to take home;
- Fun morning tea on arrival.
(There is a maximum of 2 children per adult.)