Whether you have never created a painting before, or are an accomplished artist, this workshop is rewarding and fun...
Here’s your chance to experiment with many of those fabulous materials you find in art shops.
- Learn about and try out, different art mediums and techniques on different surfaces;
- Go home with a finished art work you can be proud of;
- Make art works for yourself or as gifts for loved ones;
- Experience a fun day at Trinity Farm;
- No experience necessary.
Your tutor is Yvonne de Mille recently moved to the creative community of Otaki. She has been creating art works and teaching others from a variety of cultures for over 20 years, both in New Zealand and internationally. This workshop will take place in the warm, purpose-built barn at Trinity Farm in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere.
- Tutoring & participation at the workshop;
- Art works to take away;
- Base materials supplied;
- Additional materials will be available for sale at the workshop;
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.