Event Guide

Powered by:

An Evening With Greg Murphy

An Evening With Greg Murphy

Sorry this event has been and gone

When:

  • Fri 27 Apr ’12, 7:00pm – 10:00pm

Where:

Hotel Coachman, 140 Fitzherbert Avenue, Palmerston North

Restrictions:

R18

Ticket Information:

  • Individual: $100.00
  • Table of 10: $1,000.00
  • Pilot table: $1,250.00
  • Greg Murphy table: $1,500.00

Four-time Bathurst winner and one of the most recognised names in New Zealand motorsport, Greg Murphy, will be guest of honour at the upcoming Palmerston North Rescue Helicopter charity dinner.

‘An Evening with Greg Murhpy’ will take place at as part of the annual fundraising efforts for the rescue helicopter.

The Palmerston North Rescue Helicopter requires 57% of its operating budget to be raised through community donations, corporate fundraisers and trusts/grants. Contracts through ACC, the District Health Board, Ministry of Health and the Order of St John contribute to the remaining 43% of income.

Palmerston North Rescue Helicopter has a capital fundraising project for 2012 as a new hangar at the Palmerston North Hospital is required.

The Manawatu business community has made this event possible, donating services, products and staff.

There will also be a live and silent auction on the night.

Tickets can be booked through Hotel Coachman and Westpac branches around the Manawatu.

Tickets are limited to 200.

Related Events

How to get your Event listed

To have your Event appear on NZHerald Events, go to www.eventfinda.co.nz who supply the event listings for this site.

Click here to add your Event now!
Powered by:

© Copyright 2019, NZME. Publishing Limited