Are you supporting a friend or family member with a dementia? Want to learn more?
5-session workshop: what you need to know when you are supporting someone with a dementia.
- To learn more about the causes and symptoms of dementia;
- To improve your performance as a carer;
- To understand the changes in behaviour that can occur due to a dementia;
- To learn about the financial and legal implications of a dementia;
- To meet others in a similar situation.
Entry by koha/gold coin donation.
Please contact the Office Administrator at Alzheimers Wellington to register for this Workshop. Tel 04 972 2595 or email email@example.com.
Alzheimers Wellington is an inclusive non-profit organisation dedicated to making life better for all people in the Wellington region affected by dementia. We provide information, education, advice, personal advocacy and on-going support to people affected by a dementia, their carers, family and whanau.